Why do I need a maintenance program? What is a maintenance program? Is it a good idea and is it cost effective? These are all questions that we get asked frequently. We recommend maintenance programs for the following reasons. 1- it’s a way to ensure your equipment is working to the best of its ability and save on repair costs. 2- Like most things in life, your HVAC system is going to need maintenance just like your car does. 3- To save you money, Our business is and has been about the customer, otherwise, we wouldn’t be in business.
We’re glad you asked!
- 17 point fall heating system tune-up with the filter change spare filter provided ( we will provide all 4 filters for the year )
- 17 point AC system tune-up/start up in the spring
- Priority service and scheduling, and no overtime/holiday hours fees.
- Longer equipment life
- Carbon Monoxide testing on each visit (spring and fall)
- 15% on repairs and labor
- One year warranty on repairs
- 15% discount on equipment such as thermostats and humidifier
Call Direct Mechanical at 847-352-0782 to learn more about our maintenance program!